PINE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE INDOORS SWEEPSTAKES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Void where prohibited by law.
1. How to Enter: No purchase and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes starts February 9, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. CST and ends February 23, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). A day is 12:00 a.m. CST to 11:59 p.m. CST. Comments will be accepted only on February 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2015. Each comment is one entry in that day’s post. There is one way to enter: 1) Visit www.facebook.com/pinemountainfire, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Sweepstakes entry process by commenting within the Facebook post.
For Facebook entries, the name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be (a) the name of the person who owns the Facebook account; otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the “Sponsor” in writing if the entrant changes his or her Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
2. Limitation on the Number of Entries: Entry limited to one comment, per post, per person. Additional entries will be disqualified, and Hearthmark, LLC (“Sponsor”) reserves the right to disqualify any person who submits multiple entries. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
3. PRIZES. One (1) random grand prize is available to be won. It will be awarded to a resident of the United States of America (which includes all 50 states and District of Columbia). The Grand Prize consists of one $500 Visa Gift Card for redecorating and furnishing the winner’s fireside area. Any difference between the stated value and the actual value will not be awarded.
Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged, sold or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation a cash award.
Forty (40) daily Runner-up Prizes will be randomly awarded. The Runner-up Prize consists of: One (1) 6-Pack Case of Pine Mountain 3-Hour Firelogs. Estimated Retail Value – approximately $24.99 The runners-up prizes are nontransferable, nonnegotiable and nondivisible, unless otherwise stated in writing or agreed to in writing by the Sponsor. Limit one (1) case of firelogs per person.
4. Winner Drawing and Notification. One (1) $500 Visa gift card will be randomly awarded to one person from the comments on February 2, 9, 16 and 23 for the Escape Indoors posts after the promotion has ended on February 23 at 11:59 p.m. CST. The grand prize is not redeemable for cash. The grand prize is nontransferable, nonnegotiable and nondivisible, unless otherwise stated in writing or agreed to in writing by the Sponsor. The drawing for the free case of Pine Mountain 3-Hour Firelogs will be randomly awarded to forty (40) people who comment on February 2, 9, 16 and 23 Escape Indoors posts. The runners-up daily drawing will be conducted at 10:00 am CST on February 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2015 for each day prior’s post. Entries submitted for each post are only eligible for that day’s drawing and the grand prize drawing. Participants can win multiple prizes.
5. Winners List and Official Rules. A list of winners and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request for the list or rules to Sponsor’s Agency at: ATTN: Pine Mountain Escape Indoors Giveaway Winners List, 315 Wisconsin Ave, Madison, WI 53703.
6. Error Correction. Sponsor reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors in these Official Rules or in any other statement issued in connection with the Sweepstakes. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning shall be determined on the basis of the number of eligible entries received.
8. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to anyone who is a legal United States resident and who is 18 years of age or older. Incomplete or untimely entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a given entrant, entries will be attributed to the name of the individual whose identity was verified and in whose name the user account resides. This name should match the name of the user’s Facebook account. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and may not be fraudulent, offensive, lewd or inappropriate, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third-party rights, including, without limitation, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry it deems to be fraudulent, offensive, inappropriate or not in keeping with its image, in its sole discretion. Entrants must comply with the Facebook terms of service, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php and as may otherwise be posted to Facebook and to Sponsor’s designated website.
Employees, officers, and directors, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and its respective spouses, regardless of where they reside, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor or an affiliate of Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising and promotion agencies, public relations, fulfillment and marketing agencies and website providers/web masters are not eligible to enter or win in this Campaign. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
Failure to comply with any of these Official Rules, or to return any required releases and related documentation, may result in forfeiture of a prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
9. Duration: Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted during Sweepstakes period (February 9 – February 23, 2015), with entries accepted no later than 11:59 PM CST February 23, 2015.
10. Prize Limitations. Prizes are personal to the selected winner and cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and have no cash redemption value. A prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
11. Publicity Release. Where permitted by law, winners and participants grant to Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the winners’ and participants’ names, portraits, pictures, voices, likenesses, the identity of his or her city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Failure by any winner or participant to comply may result in forfeiture of the prize.
12. Taxes and Expenses. All applicable local, state, provincial, and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winner. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prize.
13. Financial Information. If so requested, winners agree to provide to Sponsor such financial information as is necessary for Sponsor to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, provincial, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
14. General Terms. By entering in the Sweepstakes, each participant and anyone a winner includes in the prize benefits agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotions and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) lost or late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (2) problems caused by telephonic, electronic, hardware, software programs, networks, the Internet, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or computer malfunctions (or failures, errors or difficulties of any manner related to the Sweepstakes); (3) failed, incomplete or delayed computer￼transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations within such jurisdiction apply.
15. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”),WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY EACH ENTRANT AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH OR PROPERTY, RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ARISING IN ANY MANNER, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE, EACH WINNER GRANTS (AND AGREES TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THE WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURES, VOICE RECORDING AND LIKENESS OR IMAGE, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
16. Sweepstakes Sponsorship and Administration. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by: Hearthmark, LLC d/b/a Jarden Home Brands, 14611 W. Commerce Rd., Daleville, IN 47334, tel.: (765) 557-3000, www.jardenhomebrands.com.
Sponsor shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Sponsor and other trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective trademark owners. Copyright © 2015 Jarden Home Brands. All rights reserved.
©2015 Hearthmark, LLC dba Jarden Home Brands. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Hearthmark, LLC dba Jarden Home Brands, Daleville, IN 47334. Hearthmark, LLC is a subsidiary of Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH).