Chimney Fire Extinguisher
When relaxing by the fire, you don’t want to have to worry about the very real danger of a chimney fire. Be prepared—and put your mind at ease—with the Pine Mountain Chimney Fire Extinguisher designed with First Alert™, the most trusted brand in home safety products, specifically to extinguish any chimney flareups quickly.
- Easy-to-use sticks
- Extinguishes chimney fires in an average of just 22 seconds
- Reduces chimney temperatures an average of 53% in two minutes
- Reduces chimney oxygen levels an average of 43% in two minutes
- For fireplace chimneys and wood burning stoves
- CSIA approved
NOTE: Chimney fires can reignite. Call the fire department after use. Do not try to fight large fires. You should leave the premises and call the fire department. Larger flue systems may require more than one stick.